Monday, January 31, 2011

Back To School :/


Today was my first day of Year 10 in 2011.
My morning started out pretty good, I got to see all of my awesome friends that I hadn't seen in the holidays since some of them had gone overseas. After seeing and talking with all my friends and just chilling in the shade the bell rang :( School had now officially started.
I headed to my homeroom class with two of my friends as they were in the same homeroom as me, yay!
Then there was this assembly with all the year 8s, 9s and 10s where the Principle ranted about stuff like welcoming us back to school and how lovely it was to see us all in our school uniforms and blah blah blah.
When I got my class timetable I instantly started asking all my friends what class they were in for the core subjects. Turns out my two bestest friends are in my core subject classes! (That's Geography, History, Science, Health and Sport)

The day was pretty good except for the weather. It was well in the high thirtys and even topped up to 40 degrees celsius. What a scorcher!!

I've always preffered the cooler seasons like Winter and Autumn over the warmer seasons like Summer and Spring. This heat was way to much and to make it even worse half of the classes I was in today didn't even have any air conditioning!!! How unbelievable, right?

Anyway, all in all it was a pretty good first day :P

No comments:

Post a Comment