Monday, January 31, 2011

My Awesome Headings!


I bet by now all of you awesome people (who I don't know or maybe may know) reading my blog may have noticed my totally cool headings too all of my blog posts so far!

Wanna get awesome blog headings too?? I bet you do :P

Here's how I do it...
For starters I created my blog using Google's blogger.
All the fonts I use as blog headings come from either MicroSoft Office Word or a cool little font website called http://www.dafont.com/
After heading to dafont I search through all their headings till I find a cool heading and download it and add it to MicroSoft Word.
Once I have my font added to Word, I open a new word document and Paint.
In Word I go to 'Insert', 'Picture', 'WordArt' and write my heading eg. MY AWESOME HEADINGS!! and then change the colour of the WordArt.
Once I'm happy with the font, size and colour I press the PrintScreen button on my keyboard and paste the screen print into Paint.
In Paint i just crop out the heading part and save!
Then I come to this blog and write a new post adding the Paint picture that I saved as my font.
It's that simple!

To get this font I used for my heading head to http://www.dafont.com/ and search for Alice In Wonderland in the search bar on the website :)

No comments:

Post a Comment