Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hair Care


I love when my hair looks good, because when my hair looks good I feel great!
I have naturally dark blonde hair but I have recently started dying it brown in the past 6 or more months and I love it!

To take care of my hair I wash it every two days. I usually wash my hair at night around 2 or 3 hours before I got to sleep.
The shampoo and conditioner I use it 'KMS California: MoistRepair Shampoo' and 'KMS California: MoistRepair Conditioner'. The shampoo and conditioner I have are in 750ml pump bottles.
I use one pump of the shampoo, lather, rinse and then repeat. Then I use one and a half pumps of conditioner. I work the  conditioner into my hair and let it soak in before washing it out. While the conditioner soaks in I wash of my body using body wash.
After my hair is washed I leave it wrapped in a towel for 10 minutes and then let it out and brash through it gently with a paddle brush.
After I brush my wet hair I get a small 5c amount of Moroccain Oil and work that into my hair to make my hair look nice and shiny and soft.
Then I dry my hair using a hairdryer. My hairdryer is from the brand Remington but I don't know what model it is.

In the morning I usually straighten my hair as my hair is naturally slightly wavy. But not cute wavey, just plain old eww wtf? wavy.
When I straighten my hair I use a 'Cloud Nine' hair straightener.


Heading Font Used: Year Supply Of Fairy Cakes from http://www.dafont.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment