Tuesday, February 1, 2011

How I look after my skin :)


I have pretty good skin I suppose. Not much acne and only an occasional noitcable pimple here or there, usually appearing on my chin or near my nose.
Ever since last year I started washing my face more often as I like to look good, everyone does :P

Here is what I do...

In the mornings before I go to school I wash my face with 'Nivea Visage Young; Wash Off Cleansing Gel'
And when i come home from school I wipe off all my make-up with a mackup removing wipe that I get from ALDI, they are cheap but work really good :)
Then at night I was my face with either 'Garnier PureActive ExfoBrusher' or 'Nivea Visage Young; Smoot it! Mild Exfoliating Scrub'.
Then right before I go too sleep I use 'Nive Visage Young: Freshen Up Toner' and then I apply 'Clearasil Ultra; Extra Strength Acne Treatment Cream' to all the places that I have pimples or acne, which is usually just my T-zone. That's forehead, nose and chin. Then I apply 'Nive Visage Young; Bye-Bye Spot Night Care Cream' to the rest of my face, avoiding the places I applied the Acne Treatment.

Also, once or twice a week (deepening if I can be bothered or not, usually not) I apply a face mask.
The face mask I use varies between 'Nutrimetics: Clear: Deep Cleansing Facial Masque' and Nutrimetics: Botanicals: Green Tea Face Masque'

And that is all I do to keep my sking looking good :)


Heading Font Used: [ank]* from http://www.dafont.com/

1 comment: